I pledge obedience to the statutes
of the Corporate Imperialism of America
and to the injustice for which it stands
one Nation, under surveillance
Denial of Entheogens for All
- refusal to satisfy a request or desire
- refusal to admit the truth or reality.
- refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.
- Psychology. An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.
- Abstinence; self-denial.
- restriction on one's own activity or desires.
- Being or representing the entire or total number, amount, or quantity.
- Any whatsoever.