Oh nothing, just the end of this world...
Global Human Population
"The bottom line for our species is that because of population growth and the fivefold economic expansion since 1950, the environmental demands of our economic system now fill the available environmental space of the planet. This has brought us to a historic transitional point in the evolutionary development of our species from living in a world of open frontiers to living in a full world - in a mere historical instant. We now have the option of adjusting ourselves to this new reality or destroying our ecological niche and suffering the consequences.
Our problem results from acting like cowboys on a limitless frontier when in truth we inhabit a living spaceship with a finely balanced life-support system." David C. Korton
"This is not a dress rehearsal for the apocalypse. This is not a pseudo-millenium. This is the real thing folks. This is not a test. This is the last chance before things become so dissipated that there is no chance for cohesiveness." Terence McKenna
The Hopi elders speak of prior human epochs when man rose to great technological heights only to destroy himself. They believe it will happen again unless humans change. Variations on the theme of Noah's Flood run through the legends of nearly all ancient peoples. Equally common as the deluge myth is this additional forewarning: The next global house-cleaning will be by fire. John Hogue
"Before the time of the great Purification, they will make metal roads
for iron horses and hang metal ropes in the air."
"First they will bring back pieces of the Moon which will upset the balance and unleash disastrous forces."
"Near the day of the Great Purification, there will be cobwebs spun back and forth in the sky."
"The Purification will begin shortly after humans build a great house in the sky. By then there will be fires everywhere and greedy, selfish, power-mad leaders, internal wars."
pre-Colombian Hopi prophecies
"It ain't over 'til it's over." Yogi Berra
"We are at far more of a "turning point" than even the one Capra envisions; in possession of far more of a "web of reinforcement" than Baines could hope for; the morphogenetic-field potential is far higher than Sheldrake predicts; the groundswell documented by Ferguson is about to become a tsunami, with a capability to take the planet off hold and close the "vision gap" in a way that is perhaps more comprehensive than conceived by Barbara Marx Hubbard." Neil Freer
Omega Disscussion Forum
A few things
- Selections from The Akashic Record Player by Antero Alli wherein the Planetary Entity narrates Herstory about how She arranges meetings between uncertain humans at certain sites to perform Earth Rites for future myths.
- In The Critical Mass of Enlightenment John Hogue examines how many enlightened people are needed to detonate the spiritual liberation of humanity.
- The Book of Last Chances compiled by John Hogue collects quotes about the human condition and it's future.
- The Future of Mankind by Ven. Abbot Hsuan Hua
- The Truth: Apocalypse Now? is a spooky nuclear interpretation of the eighth chapter of John's Revelation.
- WORLD SCIENTIST'S WARNING TO HUMANITY
- Immanentization Technology
- "Stars and placental amniotes! And ye inhabitants of the ten thousand worlds! ...the ultimate Yoga which gives emancipation, which destroys the sense of separateness which is the root of Desire, is to be made by the concentration of every element of one's being, and annihilating it by intimate combustion with the universe itself." Aleister Crowley's Eight Lectures On Yoga: Yoga For Yahoos & Yoga For Yellowbellies
- In this tract Master Subramuniya clearly describes his consciously directed movements into superconsciousness. He narrates a prototypical journey to enlightenment and the landmarks along the way ending with a simple yet powerful technique for proceeding in this direction. The starting point, vehicle and destination in this journey is The Clear White Light.
- Rarely will you find such a readable treatment of this subject. Here Osho elucidates the fascinating anatomy of Cosmic Humans in his discourse Seven Bodies, Seven Chakras
- Dark Night of the Soul by St. John of the Cross
- The Prophecy of Hermes Trismegistus
- Mind is a Myth - Disquieting conversations with the man called U.G.
- Hopi Prophecies
- Hopi Prophecy
- Message of the Hopi-Elder Dan Evehema
- The Second Coming by William Butler Yeats
- Vedic Cosmology & The Emerging Cosmos
- The End of Man: A Cybernetic Eschatology
- Creating the Future: Scenarios for the Digital Economy
"The final march of doom has begun. The earth is prepared for the ultimate devastation. The mighty engines of WAR are all aligned and brought together for the End. The scene is set. The Lord LUCIFER has sown the seeds of WAR, and now weeps to see them take root and flourish in the fertile ground of man's destructive nature. The Lord JEHOVAH decrees the End and the violence of the End. He prophesies the harvest of monumental slaughter. And I, the Lord SATAN, with My army of the damned, am come to reap that harvest, and to feed My furnace with the souls of the fearful." -SATAN
- THE PROCESS - Church of the Final Judgement
- Actual Photographs of THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON
- What doom we do not deliberately perpetrate upon ourselves will be visited up on us by our selfish UNWILLINGNESS to do what we KNOW can be done to save us from imminent disaster. Vomitus Maximus
"The end of time is just another way of saying the beginning of immortality."
Eschatological Magus Terence McKenna
"Change more radical by magnitudes than anything that has gone before looms immediately ahead." Terence McKenna
- A fungal perspective on eschatology
- H Y P E R B O R E A
- He calls the Omega Point Timewave Zero
- The Archaic Revival version of Omega, and more..
- It's mass alien landings this time, or is it the Oversoul?
- The Omega as shamanic Re-Evolution
- Once upon a time there was a Great Timestream Bifurcation.
- An apocalyptic discussion with bOING bOING's Carla Sinclair: Spacetime Tsunami
- Esalen Institute's Sustainability Consciousness Conference.
- DAY ONE: The End of the World? transcript and RealAudio
"Man has lived a long time the way he has lived [violently and unconsciously]. By the end of this century, a critical quantum leap is possible. Either man will die in a third world war or man will take a jump and will become a new man. Before that happens, a great Buddhafield is needed - a field where we can create the future." Osho
"When a seed - or an animal - or a man is ripe, it must mature to its next phase. Or rot." Stewart Edward White
Places to go, people to see
- Omega Nebula
- The Omega Female!
- Radiohead Art Bell
- Planetary Pilgrims José & Lloydine Argüelles
- Ander's Omega Point and Singularity pages.
- It's Time to Mutate
"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
E=±mc²=Thé Ðëòxÿríßøñµçlëìç HÿÞêrdïmèñsîøñ