Terence McKenna (1946-2000) has been studying the ontological foundations of Shamanism and the
Ethnopharmacology of spiritual transformation for the past quarter century. An innovative theoretician and spellbinding orator, Terence has emerged as a powerful voice for the psychedelic movement and the emergent societal tendency he calls The Archaic Revival. Poetically dispensing enlightened social criticism and new theories of the fractal dynamics of time, Terence deobfuscates many aspects of the visionary lexicon, and then some. As Artist Alex Grey suggests, "In the twilight of human history, McKenna's prescription for salvation is just so crazy it might work."
- Indexed quote collection
Plan / Plant / Planet
The Plan where the Plants save the Planet.
the gaian mind
cut-up from the works of Terence McKenna
The phantastic classic
Tryptamine Hallucinogens and Consciousness.
The extremely dense
New Maps of Hyperspace.
"This is not necessarily the truth, this is what Wittgenstein would have called an exercise in searching for that which is true enough." This is The Great Timestream Bifurcation.
Nonlocal:Let Talk With Terence!
Hyperspace, the Gaian supermind,
global rave telepathy, and more in
Ordinary Language, Visible Language, and Virtual Reality.
Excerpts from A Weekend with Terence McKenna
parts ONE and TWO.
The monstrously vast
The Non-Ordinary Conhibition Rhetoric of Terence McKenna
|A fragment of the workshop Mind and Time,
Spirit and Matter which describes the
elven hyperspace experience and
Journey Through the Spheres is a memorial CD created as a tribute to Terence by the members of the Novelty Project.
Rupert Sheldrake hosts many excellent realaudio streams at his website including Trialogues at the Edge of the Millenium Part I and Part II led by Terence (1.5 hours each)
Terence McKenna MP3 Downloads is a massive archive with more than a gigabyte of digital audio. Lectures, workshops, music and original mixes.
Bluehoney Multimedia hosts several MP3 clips of various lectures.
Several rare video clips at Global Webtrance.
- High Times
- bOING bOING
- Mondo 2000 by Gracie and Zarkov.
- OMNI Magazine Interviews Terence McKenna, May 1993
- Terence on CompuServe
- Terence on The Art Bell Show
- RadioValve 12 minute RealAudio
- Bruce Pavitt talks with Terence about Sex, Drugs and Computers
- Trip Magazine Part 1 and Part 2
- Entheogen Dot Interviews Terence McKenna
- Struck By Noetic Lightning: Terence McKenna Meets the Machine Elves of Hyperspace
- Terence McKenna Speaks... in this interview by Jon Hanna and Sylvia Thyssen at the 1999 AllChemical Arts Conference
- Prejudice Against Psychedelics (excerpt)
- San Francisco Chronicle Examiner: Apocalypse Soon
- New History magazine: Mushrooms, Sex and Society
- Body & Soul Live Chat Transcript
- Mushrooms, Elves and Magic
- Hootenanny talks with Terence McKenna
- Terence in London, 11/10/96
- Inner Views Cyberzine: A Fungus Amoung Us
- Interview with Timewave Zero programmer Peter Meyer
- Ken Adams of Rose X discusses Terence's video "Alien Dreamtime" and film "Strange Attractor" in An Excursion into the Overmind
Encounters with Terence
- Terence McKenna's Virtual Reality Powwow
- Life After History: November 9-15, 1997 with Terence McKenna
- DeMenT: Notes on a Weekend with Terence McKenna
- Terence Mckenna and Schwann at Rustlers in South Africa
- 25 april, 1996 space dinner drugs and technology and artistic elite
Reviews: Good, Bad and Ugly
- Richard Evans Schultes reviews Food of the Gods
- Paco Xander Nathan reviews Timewave Zero, bOINGbOING#10
- Highlights of Swiss UFO Conference
- A psychedelic trip up the ladder of evolution
- Hotwired reviews Surfing Finnegans Wake
- Omega Man: A Profile of Terence McKenna
- Paradise found in a mushroom
- Renegade in Babylon Terence McKenna and the Descent into Chaos
- alt.culture: McKenna, Terence
- Terence gets torn up in this Food of the Gods Review
- A scathing review of the man and his ideas: Sham-Man.
- Terence McKenna: profeet van de new-age, onderzoeker van de old-age
- Voedsel Der Goden door Terence Mckenna
Derivation of the Timewave from the King Wen Sequence
The Mathematical Definition of the Timewave
C Code for Calculation of Timewave Values includes source code, the 32-bit executable, and four files with the four sets of 384 numbers.
A critical view of Linear Apocalyptic Thought: The End of the River
Intro to the I Ching
- Plants of Power BBC World Service Education radio series about mind-altering
drugs in nature and culture. RealAudio and Transcripts!
- We'd Love to Turn You Off
The Veteran Administration's bad trip over Psychedelic Futurist Terence McKenna
- Bluffer's Guide to Being Aware of Terence McKenna, Heraclitis and E=MC2
- Electronic Heroin - Television is by nature the dominator drug par excellence.
- Where does Terence McKenna get his ideas?
- DMT profile
- DMT abstract
- Tryptamine Carriers FAQ
- DMT chemistry and pharmacology
- Tryptamines Molecular Structures GIF
- DMT - How and Why to Get Off
- Psilocybin Mushroom FAQ
- The Mushrooms of Language
Related web pages
And now, valued webling, it is time for you to step off the edge of everything and into the center of the memepool. This next link will deposit in your cache, and upon the phosphors of your monitor, the webpage of the wizard himself. Prepare to enter Terence McKenna's Alchemical Garden at the Edge of Time:
- deoxy Shamanism, Hyperspace, Omega and Gracie & Zarkov pages
- disinformation dossier on terence mckenna
- fUSION Anomaly, Terence McKenna
- Terence McKenna: Modern Shaman
- Esalen Institute's Sustainability Consciousness Conference.
- DAY ONE: The End of the World? transcript and RealAudio
- Synesthesia by Terence McKenna & Timothy Ely
- Graphical Simulation of Filamentous Fungal Growth
- mycoElectronica: Magic Mushroom Sites
- Finnegans Wake Concordex
- Dennis McKenna's Institute for Natural Products Research
Audio and Video Transmissions
- The complete Terence McKenna at SoundPhotosynthesis
- Terence McKenna Catalog at Mystic Fire
- Thinking Allowed Innerwork Videos
Terence McKenna A Magical Journey and Aliens and Archetypes
- The Experiment at Petaluma
- Psychedelics in the Age of Intelligent Machines